Create the value of the term/solution parameter.
Why this page?
If you want to add a FormelApplet to a MediaWiki page, you have to know the value of the parameter "term" or "solution".
With the help of the following applet you can easily create these values:
- Type the term (formula) to be shown by the output FormelApplet or which is the solution for the input FormelApplet, using the upper part of the applet.
- Finish your work pressing RETURN.
- The lower part will now show the value of the "term" or "solution" parameter.
- A mouse click into to lower part of the applet selects the whole string. You can now copy and paste it into your Wiki.
- You may want to pass more parameters to the FormelApplet.
There are certain restrictions: You cannot create roots, sin ,ln etc.
If you need full abilities of the FormelApplet, please contact the author.
include $include_dir."/footer.php"; ?>